PUNE TO SHIRDI CAB/TAXI/CAR
Pune to Shirdi Special Cab
Pune to Shirdi Shared Cab
Shirdi is famous for the temple of the Sai Baba. If you are looking affordable Pune to Shirdi Cab, as we provide a wide variety of cabs. Whether you’re looking for extra boot space or a luggage carrier, you can pick a taxi according to your choice. Our services like Pune to Shirdi Cab, Pune to Shirdi Taxi, Pune airport to Shirdi tour package, Pune airport to Shirdi Cab, Pune to Shirdi Taxi Drop, etc. We provide professional drivers with highly maintained and clean cars.
PUNE TO SHIRDI CAB
The time taken to reach Shirdi from Pune is approximately 4-5 hours, and we know for sure you would want this journey to be comfortable and easy, KP Travels offer you just that.
Traveling from Pune to Shirdi by Cab is the most comfortable option. The most comfortable and Reliable option for traveling short distances (150-300km) is to get an outstation car rental.
Our Pune to Shirdi Taxi service makes sure that your spiritual tour to Shirdi is quite easy and you don’t have to encounter any discomfort on your journey. Our tour package to Shirdi includes a visit to the Shirdi Sai temple and different close places too like Chavadi, Dwarakamai, and Hanumaan Mandir attended with Shani Shingnapur.
There are many outstation taxi services that you can book either offline or online. Best is a relative term and it depends on what you prefer as a traveler. Most travelers prefer comfort, quality service at a reasonable price. KP travels provides all these things in Pune to Shirdi cab.
When renting a cab for Pune to Shirdi, its best to book at least 1-2 weeks ahead so you can get the best prices for a quality service.
KP Travel’s service is not only available from Pune city but also from Pune Airport too! We have Pune Airport to Shirdi Package, Pune Airport to Shirdi Cab, Pune Airport to Shirdi Taxi, and Pune Airport to Shirdi Car Rental for customers who want to travel from Pune Airport to Shirdi.
Pune to Shirdi Cab Package: Distance & Timing
The Distance between Pune to Shirdi: 200 km.
Time to Reach : 3 to 4 hrs
KP travel provides Pune to Shirdi Tour Package at Pocket-friendly cost. KP Travels Provides a wide variety of services for Pune to Shirdi like – Pune to Shirdi Tour Package, Pune to Shirdi Taxi, Shirdi Darshan Package, Pune to Shirdi Cab, Pune to Shirdi Package, Pune to Shirdi Car Rental, and Pune to Shirdi Car Hire.
Pune to Shirdi Shared Cab
KP Travel’s service is not only available from Pune city but also from Pune Airport too! We have Pune Airport to Shirdi shared Package, Pune Airport to Shirdi shared Cab, Pune Airport to Shirdi shared Taxi, and Pune Airport to Shirdi shared Car Rental for customers who want to travel from Pune Airport to Shirdi.
There are shared options that are also available for Pune to Shirdi – Pune to Shirdi Shared Cab, Pune to Shirdi Shared Taxi, Pune Airport to Shirdi Shared Cab, Pune Airport to Shirdi Shared Taxi.
PLACES TO VISIT IN SHIRDI :
• Sai Baba Chavadi – Sai Baba is intimately connected with this place, as he used to sleep here on alternate nights, during the last decade of his life.
• Dwarakamai – Shirdi Sai Baba gave the Hindu name Dwarakamayi to the mosque in which he lived.
• Gurusthan – Gurusthan means “place of the Guru”. It is both where Shirdi Sai Baba spent most of his time when he first came to Shirdi.
• Sai Baba Mandir – Shirdi Sai Baba opposed all persecution based on religion or caste. He was an opponent of religious orthodoxy.
• Khandoba Mandir – Shirdi Sai Baba returned to Shirdi in 1858. He appeared at the Khandoba Mandir in Shirdi.
• Prasadalay – To provide meal arrangements for most of the devotees at a time, Daily 27,000 devotees can take the Sai prasad bhojan.